Ahhh sorry to hear about that mate. Hopefully you still got a lot done. If you want, maybe we can meet up at parra library to study there?? wanna do that? And because it is at a library, we probs wont get distracted. But think of it this way... For me, English is the only thing that is getting in my way to a smooth running trials.
I think that once you get it out of the way, the rest would be good. And you can always ask us for help as well! I have no life, just staying at home the whole time, hoping that someone from the outside world would come and contact me...
I freaked out yesterday... and i got really stressed yesterday. Mum took my phone cos her one ran out of batteries. She brought it along with her to pick up Terence from Salt, and it turns out that i needed my phone to give Jess Chen a call. She didnt send me the right notes and i wanted to check with her, but seeing as i dont have my phone with me, i couldnt call her. I trashed my room trying to find anything that would have her number on it, and i got pissed off with myself for not writing down peopl's number on some paper, so that i would at least have back up.
I guess it was because i was feeling overwhelmed with the amount of things that i have to do and study for. Im really really scared that i wont be able to finish my pip. And i seriously cannot even picture myself finishing it... T_T
But i wish you guys all the best with study. Keep praying! Have faith in yourself and in God!
x3 - Poo Size