Ok! Far out! This is the third time that I am typing up this blog post! 2 times! I wrote half and then hotmail friggin closed my email!! And it didn’t even save the draft!! Im am getting really annoyed at hotmail! It has not been a good website! They ought to ban hotmail in china rather than youtube/blogger/facebook/tumblr!
For the THIRD time!! It has been 5 days since I arrived in china. And it does not feel like 5 days, feels more like 2 weeks! All that I have done since these 5 days is visit my grandpa, whom is in hospital and go out. We went out to eat on Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday we ate at home and on Friday, I went over to my mum’s family! Which was probably the highlight of my week!
I bought one jacket since my arrival. But I checked out some shoes! And they are waay cheap here !! like no joke! Nike air maxes are like 80 bucks here and converses are 35 dollars! Whooaa!!! Lol. I really want to go shopping now…. Oh! The Asian games are also being held at the moment.. which makes the train system really annoying because the people put up x-ray machines to scan the bags.
SURVIVAL GUIDE TO CHINA!
- ALWAYS bring tissues with you!! Some toilets do not have toilet paper. And even if they did, do you trust the hygiene?
- Be prepared to squat when you pee.
- Bring hand sanitisers! People are really dirty here
- Do not cross the roads alone! People here ignore traffic rules!! They wont stop for you at the zebra crossings and even at traffic lights
- Watch where yours stepping.. every metre there’s fresh phlegm on the ground
- Push and shove all you want in crowded places. Otherwise, you’ll never get to where you want to go
- Watch your bags and pockets! They are very skilled here! (hasn’t happened to me)
- Bring a camera! You’ll never know when you might run into a hot hot looking guy. (optional)
- Say goodbye to the stars and the blue sky while you are in Australia. You wont see them here.
- Bring lots of money for shopping! LATE NIGHT SHOPPING!!! Stores here close at 11pm ! every single night!!
Yeah, that’s about it.. OH! I went to a buffet today ! we sat with white tigers… uhh, well.. there was a glass wall that kept us safe! But the buffet was really nice! Would have been a nice evening if they didn’t send annoying people dressed as white tigers and clowns to greet us everytime they pass our table… SERIOUSLY! We try to take a bite, and then a clown is watching you… and then you have to wave at the tiger, and laugh at it until it actually goes away! 5 minutes later! They will come to your table again! You have no idea how much I felt like bashing those people up.
Here are two photos of the sky I took when I was in the air.
Im sure you can tell which one is Australian and which one is from China. Major difference yeah?
OK! NO PHOTOS! hotmail is not uploading my images!! will do so when i come bakc!!
Im missing you guys a lot! And I think im getting sick again… probably because of the atmosphere!
TELL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO GET YOU ANYTHING!! I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO SO! GIVES ME SOMETHING TO DO!