Yeah! FAR OUT!
Alright, so i'm fed up because subway called a week ago saying that this week they'll call me in to work.
so after a week of waiting i went to subway today to ask about the call. I talked to the subway manager about it and he said they didn't call
I really don't like it when they do this to me. I've already experienced this a couple of times. stop calling me and bringing my hopes up. It's not funny and i might have gotten a job now if they haven't called and made me wait for them.
So now...i'm still unemployed, how on earth am i suppose to pay for my expenses and afford anything? i've already wasted so much money...
i really need a job. My parent's company already hired workers.
Give me a job already, it's not fair. I've already kept my patience for 4 weeks and none of those stupid stores have called me.
Give me a job so i can buy my parents something expensive and treat them really nice restaurants....
Life sucks.
What's even worse is i'm sick. Far out....if life was human i'd punch and kick it in the balls
[ PrisKilla...very frustrated and angry]