I'm so thankful that the following people are part of my life ( this is purely just based on today) :P
Person # 1:
Thank you! I was able to have company and a study buddy during my 4-6 PM break :D even though you came late haha but that is okay the point is you were there. I'm sorry you just got all your things ready to study but then we had to leave abruptly. :(
Person # 2:
Thank you for coming out all the way from your house just to pick me up at Epping. I feel bad for troubling you on such a cold night :'( but then you offered hehehe :3 and we were able to meet up since exams are upcoming and probably won't see you as often :(
Person # 3:
Thank you for being the best/good friend that you are and being observant :) You even bought me jelly babies from startburst hehehe :P you really didn't have to.. JUST YOU WAIT I'MMA PAY YOU BACK!! :O Thank you for just being there.
Its just feels so nice when actions speak louder than words :P those little things that you do the things that you notice :D
when your feeling down yet the company of other people are able to cheer you up even just the slightest bit just for that temporary moment!!
when your feeling down and trying to occupy your mind with other tasks at hand..
Anyways I just wanted to say "I love you guys" ^ and thank you for making my day just that little bit brighter :)
HUGGIES ~