Over these past few days been really sick.. BECAUSE OF SOMEBODY.. >:( STUPID.. GOSH... anyways
so I had the following symptoms..:
- 39.6 degrees Celsius-> fever
- sore throat
- runny nose
- felt like vomiting
- body was aching
- headaches
so ye doctor's diagnosis was I caught a viral flu.. :'( These few days just been at home eating then sleeping and vice versa ( feel so lazy... little piggy.. oink oink oink..) and slowly recovering.. OMG SO MUCH MEDICINE T_T and magical drugs haha jks Locked up in the house all alone deprived of visitors and socialising :|
Today was like my "first" official day back at university because of group assignment and I was able to see most of My Uni friends although not at once just in small groups and at different time intervals^^ which was really really good cheered me up soo much hehehe :D HUGS TO ALL :P MISSED THEM ALL SO MUCH :( HATE BEING AN OUTCAST :'( haha just a really happy day :D heheeeeeeeeee wheeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~
Labels: HAPPY :P