lately i have been hearing numerous people wanting to go on exchange... whether it is this year or next year or in the years to come... some are even actually going!!!:'( sigh what am i to do with my time without you guys by my side!?!?
Haha if I'm not studying I'm going to personally hunt each and everyone of you down in whatever country your staying at and give you a surprise you will never forget!!!!! MWAHAHHAHAA >: ) THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR LEAVING ME BEHIND :'( *SNIFF SNIFF*
6 months exchange is a long time... T_T people change... Even if you wish it to not happen it still does or even if you say "I'll contact you everyday.." you just get so caught up in whatever your doing.. you slowly forget...soon I'll just become a distant memory... It's just the nature of things.. Sometimes the person you once talked to almost everyday have now become complete strangers in your life..I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN¡¡¡!! I REFUSE TO LET IT HAPPEN!!? ;( PLEASE... DON'T.. PLEASE.. :( nevertheless some things are just inevitable :/ and we just have to remain strong and forget about it and carry on :)
I guess the point of this post is to say I REALLY DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO GO!!!! :( DON'T LEAVE ME :'( AT LEAST TAKE ME WITH YOU !?! ;) HEHE and if you do go i hope you have lots of fun!!! Don't forget me!!!!! T_T and i'll miss you more than you ever know....
Anyways safe journeys to you all :) Stay in good and safe hotels :D eat. Visit lots of scenery/places and take lots of photos ^^ HEHE
Take cares and God Bless ~